Here is an opening from a US-based consulting for jobs in Indonesia. Interested applicants please send CV to VRI.Indonesia@gmail.com
Variance Reduction International, Inc.
Vacancy: Subcontractor Black Belt Position Posting
Positions: Subcontractor Black Belts. Execution of Lean Six Sigma projects and mentoring of Green Belts executing their projects.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma or Six Sigma Black Belt
- BA or BS degree
- Expertise in executing the DMAIC roadmap for Lean Six Sigma projects
- Expertise in Lean Six Sigma tools and methodology
- Expertise in building a Lean Six Sigma project queue
- Expertise in Lean Six Sigma project management
- Expertise in evaluating the Voice of the Customer
- Expertise in scoping a Lean Six Sigma project
- Expertise in data analysis and interpretation
- Expertise in capturing financial benefits of Lean Six Sigma projects
- Expertise in mentoring others in the use of Lean Six Sigma tools and project deployment
- Physically able to travel
- Completed two Lean/Six Sigma projects with a financially verified benefit of greater than $50,000US (submit presentations of the projects along with application)
- References from at least one Master Black Belt
- Software expertise in SPC XL 2007 or 2010
- Proven facilitative leadership and project management skills
- Minimum of two years of Lean Six Sigma experience
- Willing to travel within the Indonesia
- Able to work in a culturally diverse work environment
Desirable But Not Required Skills and Attributes:
- Engineering degree
- Expertise in Kaizen facilitation
- Change management expertise
Location: Work to be performed in various locations throughout Indonesia.
Project Duration: Minimum of two weeks a month, for twelve months.
Contractual Obligations: Agree to work as a subcontractor to Variance Reduction International, Inc. (VRI) for at least 2 weeks a month for 12 months, contract extensions will be awarded based on performance. A default clause will be in effect for poor performance allowing VRI to terminate the contract.
For interested applicants please send CV to VRI.Indonesia@gmail.com